Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine’s Day Writing

It is February!  Wahoo!  That means spring is getting closer and closer.  Here in Nebraska it is so cold.  All I can see is tons of snow!  I am ready for spring.  This winter I have been battling with my health issues so I have not been as consistent with my blog content.  I am ready to start creating again!  J

Today I am posting a freebie!  I created five Valentine sentence starters.  These would be easy to use during writing.  They would also be super simple to put into a station for indpendent writing. 
 
 
Sunday be sure to stop by my TPT store for a great sale! 
Happy February!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie!

    It's Sarah Clatterbuck...remember me from Reeder?! That was a long time ago!

    I have a Valentine's Day question for you: I'm planning my preschooler's class party and I want to do a read aloud at the end of it while they eat their snack. Do you know of any great Valentine books for this? I have a couple at home that are decent, but thought you might have some better ideas.

    I think your blog is adorable!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. What fun to plan a party for preschool! Too fun! I think that the book Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse by Laura Numeroff is super cute. It has lots of her book characters. Also, The Day it Rained Hearts by Norman Bridwell is pretty sweet. My kids always loved Arthur so Arthur's Valentine was always very popular. I hope that helps.

    Good luck! :)

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're fast Miss Annie! Thanks a bunch! I will definitely check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready for spring. This winter I have been battling with my health issues so I have not been as consistent with my blog content. I am ready to start creating againbuy elo boost
    lol elo booster

    ReplyDelete