Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Conference Freebie!

Fall is finally here!  With the season of fall comes football, changing leaves, cool weather and parent teacher conferences!  My school district is full of busy teachers getting everything ready for conferences.  Right now I only work part-time so I am not part of the busy bustle.  However, I know exactly how crazy of a time it can be!!  So today I am posting a conference freebie to help with all the stress of conferences.

When parents come to conferences it is a perfect time for them to write a note to their child to leave for when the students return.  This freebie has the direction sign and the note paper.  Included are also signs to hang around the room to label student work.
 


If you are busy with conferences I hope this freebie can help make your day  just a little easier.  Happy conference time!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you ! THis is so cute. What a precious idea. I just found you via pinterest!

    Did I miss a "follow by email link?"

    I don't want to miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a "follow by email link" yet. Sorry! I am glad you like my blog! I will work on getting that link. :)

      Delete