Sunday, October 14, 2012

Alphabet and Phonemic Awareness Packet

I have finally got my newest TPT packet ready!  I don’t know about any other teachers out there but I became a victim of the cold bug!  I love fall but the germs are terrible!!  So while recovering on the couch I was finally able to complete some blog work. 

My newest alphabet and phonemic awareness packet is a collection of games that can be used during small group instruction or as an independent literacy station.  Included is a letter match, missing letter, beginning sound, ending sound and syllable games.  Also, included is an alphabet book activity. 
 
Be sure to check it out at my TPT store!  It is a 99 page packet for only $2!

Along with this packet I have also created this FREEBIE!  In my packet I included a beginning and ending sound game.  For free today I have include a similar game for middle sounds.  This would be great for your high students or save it for later in the year.  To download just click on the title page!



I hope you enjoy these games!

1 comment: