Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Writing Packet

Fall is here!  I know officially the season has not changed but in my book it is fall!  The leaves are beginning to change and best of all college football has begun.  Wahoo!!  Living in Nebraska I am a true Husker fan!!  Go Big Red!!   

 
If you enjoy college football let me know what team you are cheering for on Saturdays! 
 
Since the season is changing it is now time to be thinking about introducing fall into your writing station.  My newest TPT packet can help you!  In this packet you will find sentence starters and fall themed words for the students to make their very own fall writing.  Included in the packet are two sets of materials for the writing station.  I have created both posters and pocket chart cards.  Simply print the packet and make copies for your writing station and you are ready to go!  
 
Fall Writing Sentence Starter Posters
 
 
Writing Paper Options
 
 
 
Sentence Starter and Words for Pocket Chart
 

 
Halloween Sentence Starter
 
 
Thanksgiving Sentence Starter

 
Be sure to check out this packet in my TPT store!

 This packet would not be possible without the great graphics from KPM doodles digital clip art.  I also used the font from /http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Go Furman! Sorry Clemson, I can't pull for you this week! I pull for South Carolina teams, but I have to prioritize. Furman first, Clemson next and USC when they're not playing the former two!

    Donna W.
    darryl40w@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This packet is great Annie! Your Huskers played well today. I hope my Hawks can pull off a win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packet is adorable. I live in Columbus, Ohio, so it's Buckeye country here. I'm not a huge football fan, though, but this city is crazy about the team.

    ReplyDelete