Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympics and More Chicka Chicka

Hi everyone!  I don’t know about anyone else but I am LOVING the Olympics!  USA….USA…USA!!!  I have clocked some major hours on the couch!  I am obsessed with the swimming.  The Olympic swim trials were held here in Omaha.   I got to see all of the swimming athletes up close.  They are amazing!  It was so much fun to see them live in Nebraska and now in London on TV! 

Here is a picture of me and my husband at the trials!

These are a couple of pictures of Missy Franklin from the trials!  It was so cool to see her so close.  She is my favorite swimmer!  She was so much fun to watch in Omaha and now I am loving watching her swim on TV! 


I also enjoyed this view of the mens 50m free!  :)  Go USA!!!


Okay, I am done with my Olympic talk.  School is staring soon!  I have been working on several Chicka Chicka Boom Boom activities for small groups.  Today I am sharing this capital and lowercase letter sort.  This would be a great small group lesson.  Students will sort letters by capital and lowercase.  Be sure to download this for FREE!



Be sure to check out my TPT store for more Chicka Chicka Games!  I hope everyone is enjoying the last days of summer and also the Olympics!!  Go USA!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. You can never have enough chicka chicka boom boom products.

    I am your newest follower.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you think that Tammy! :) My upcoming posts are Chicka Chicka 123 documents. They are such great books for the beginning of the year! Thanks for stopping by!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, that you were able to see the trials. I love Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.

    ReplyDelete