Friday, August 10, 2012

Chicka Chicka Day Packet

Hi blog friends!  Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for the new school year.  It is such a fun and exciting time of year!  This year I am returning to my part time job in a reteaching position for grades 1-5.  I am happy to be getting back into a routine!

Today I am posting my newest Chicka Chicka Day Packet!  This is a packet that has lessons for both Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Chicka Chicka 1 2 3.  It is a great packet to use if you have a Chicka Chicka day/week in your classroom.  It would also work great as a substitute day packet!  Be sure to check it out! 

Language Arts

Alphabet Class Game

Independent Alphabet Work

Math
Retelling Cards


Apple Tree Number Activity

Class Number Line

Independent Number Work

Story Venn Diagram

Along with this packet I have included a FREEBIE!  This is a sheet the kids can color and then take home to share with their family!




Happy Back to School everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. looks great.

    Please come by my blog to help me with its design. http://preschoolerdaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete