Thursday, June 14, 2012

Transportation Graph

This is a great graph to use on the first day of school!  I always started the year with this graph.  I could introduce graphing and review with the students how they would be getting home at the end of the day.  This is always important on the first day of kindergarten.  With the help of kmpdoodles clipart I decided to give my favorite graph an updated look.  I hope you enjoy using the graph!







Along with the class graph icons I also created a student recording sheet.  This would be great to use on the second day.  You can review the graph and complete the recording sheet together!


7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thank you!!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks so very much for sharing these goodies!

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. I'll be sure to use in the fall. Really cute!!!!!
    Cheers, erika

    ReplyDelete