Friday, June 15, 2012

Cookie's Week Packet

I created this packet to go along with the book Cookie’s Week.  This is a great book to teach the days of the week and much more!!  I have included several different activities to use with this book in the classroom. 




I would use this as a big book in my classroom and read it every day for the first month of school as part of my calendar time.  These activities can be used along with the book all throughout that time.  I have created vocabulary cards, a My Cookie’s Week Book, an extension activity, a Cookie description writing take home sheet, and story sequencing activities. 

Vocabulary Cards

  

My Cookie's Week Book



Cookie Descriptive Writing


Story Seqencing Activity



For this packet I used kpmdoodle clipart.  You can purchase this Cookie’s Week Packet in my TPT store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment