Thursday, June 7, 2012

Classroom Volunteers

Classroom volunteers are SO important!!!  Teachers are full of ideas and it takes volunteers to make it happen!! 

At the beginning of the year it is important to get volunteers organized.  This packet has letters for the beginning of the year.  It also includes little notes to leave for volunteers as a thank you. 








I hope you find this packet helpful when you begin to think about organizing your classroom volunteers. 

Clipart from kpmdoodles.

Happy Summer!! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the packet! This would be perfect for all my activities that involve parent volunteers! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very cute. I love the volunteer photographer idea. How can a teacher take pictures when they are teaching. I'm so glad you found my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this! I love the little notes! What a great way to show how grateful you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhhh, thank you for sharing this!
    Susan
    www.kindergartenisthebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete