Friday, May 4, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers Sale!

It's a SALE!!

On May 6th-8th everything in my Teachers pay Teachers store is 20% off. Plus, TPT is giving you an additional 10% off purchases. You can get up to 28% off TPT products.  Enjoy bargain shopping! Below I put some of my products available at my TPT store.


If You Give A.... Laura Numeroff Packet


Barnyard Addition Game



Duck and Goose Packet


Gumball Math 0-60


 
Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse Kevin Henkes Literacy Pack


Chrysanthemum Kevin Henkes Literacy Pack



1 comment:

  1. Annie,

    I am in love with your blog! It is adorable!

    Your activities are awesome too!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete