Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Giraffes Can't Dance Literacy, Math, Writing and Art Packet

On of my favorite places to shop is Kohls.  I also love the Kohls Cares program.  This week I was shopping at Kohls and came across the "Giraffes Can't Dance" book and giraffe character.  I quickly bought them for a gift since I have three copies of this book already.  :)  Reading the book again inspired me to create a packet to accompany the book. 

This packet has activities for reading, writing, math and art.  All the activities can be used with the story Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andreae.  It is an easy packet to print and use for a substitute teacher.  Simply print the packet and fill it into your daily schedule.  Be sure to check it out!










I am also working on a beginning of the year giraffe theme.  Be looking for it soon!  Happy summer to all!!




2 comments:

  1. Annie - this is so cute! I love your graphics. Kids will too! Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, where is the download link for this as I can't seem to find it and this looks like such a fab resources!

    Regards

    Heather

    ReplyDelete