Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some of you may have noticed that my posts have come to a stop.  My dear mother-in-law was unexpectedly diagnosed with stage 4 mantle cell lymphoma in mid-April.  Life right now has stopped and I will be at her side through this fight.  Once we setting into a routine I will begin to post again. 

I would so appreciate prayers for strength, healing, and the grace and courage to face each day.  Our God is able and faithful!

“He does not fear bad news nor live in dread of what might happen.  For he has settled in his mind that Jehovah will take care of him.”  Psalm 112:7

5 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear that. I am praying for your mother in law and the rest of your family!!! Sometimes life seems too much to handle, but He has a plan.
    -Lacey
    Wild about Teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers go to all of you. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry! I will add your mother-in-law to my prayers.

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law! You and your family are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete