Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chrysanthemum Literacy Pack

Another one of my favorite Kevin Henkes books is Chrysanthemum.  It is such a great book to use at the beginning and end of the year.  It is a book you can read to a class multiple times. 


This literacy packet includes a class graph, letter counting, writing, and comprehension activities.  I have a included an explanation page for all of the packet activities.  This would be easy to use for a substitute.  Just fill it into your plans.  Be sure to stop by my TPT store to check out this literacy packet.








For my blog followers I am also including a Chrysanthemum FREEBIE document!  In this document you will get the following:

·         Venn diagram page

·         Beginning, middle, and end comprehension page

·         Art- Chrysanthemum character






You can download this FREEBIE today!  I hope you enjoy my Chrysanthemum activities.  Be looking for more Kevin Henkes book packets to come. 

10 comments:

  1. I love this book. Thanks for sharing the freebie. I added your pack to my TPT wishlist.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this freebie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I love the art project...because i'm obsessed with doing art projects in my class!

    I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my new "manly" teaching blog!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packet it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie,
    Thank you for sharing your freebie with us. I am looking to make connections with other bloggers in hopes to be able to share ideas and make wonderful freebies like you do. Please follow my blog
    http://kindnesscountsinkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much! I just love this story and use it almost every year! I appreciate the resources to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete