Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools' Day

Don't forget about April Fools' Day!  I have reposted this for anyone who may have missed it a few weeks ago.  :)  Now you can download it right from my blog.  Have a Happy April Fools' Day!

I created a literacy packet based on the book April Foolishness by Teresa Bateman. If you don’t have this book be sure to check it out.  It is my favorite April Fools' Day book. 



This literacy packet includes reading and writing materials. The pack includes character pages, a rhyming activity and one writing prompt.  All of it is FREE!!









Have a great April Fools' Day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I've never heard of the book, but I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am your newest follower - so glad I found your wonderful kindergarten blog!

    Diane
    kindergartenafunplacetobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete