Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pocket Chart Station



Pocket Chart Station
One of the biggest challenges for teachers is finding the space for literacy stations.  If you are looking for a creative place to put stations why not incorporate them into your calendar.  J  I put my pocket chart station on my calendar wall.  During calendar time I would use the pocket chart to make decodable words. 


Then during literacy station time the students would use it as the pocket chart station.  The small white drawers below were used to store all of the games for the pocket chart station.  Each drawer was labeled with a colored dot.  On the station icon the students were to work through the colors in order.  It is a great way to save space!




2 comments:

  1. I love your light blue pocket chart. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got those at Target! They will have them out in the dollar section during the back to school time. Be looking for them come late July! They have had the last two or three years.

    ReplyDelete