Monday, March 5, 2012

Missing Number Tally

This is a game I created for my students to work on identifying the number that comes before and after.  The game also has the students practice making tallies.  It is very quick and simple to put together.








To play this game put all of the number cards inside a bag.  Students pull out one number card.  If they correctly say the number that comes before or after they record a tally.  If they are wrong the card goes back in the bag and they do not get to record a tally.  This repeats until all the cards are gone.  The player with the most tallies wins.    


Included in this FREE game are the game directions, student tally recording sheets, and before/after number cards.


If you would like to use this game in your classroom download it for FREE here!



1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and now I am now your newest follower! I love you freebies they are so cute


    I would love for you to visit my blog and follow me too

    Shuna P
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete