Friday, March 23, 2012

If You Give A..... Laura Numeroff Packet

Today I am posting my new day packet.  This packet has activities for reading, writing, math and art.  All the activities are based on the stories by Laura Numeroff.  The packet includes activities for the wonderful books:

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie

If You Take a Mouse To School

If You Give A Moose A Muffin

If You Give A Cat A Cupcake
If You Give A Pig A Pancake

This is an easy packet to print and use for a substitute teacher.  Each book has an explanation page for the activities.  Simply print the packet and fill it into your daily schedule.





 


You can access this If You Give A…. Laura Numeroff Packet by visiting my TPT store!  Just click the documents to visit my store and find other classroom materials.

Along with this packet I also created some extra FREEBIES for my blog followers!  :) 

The FREE documents go with the story If You Give A Cat A Cupcake.


This download includes two number order pages and one number order activity for students. 



For all of these documents I used the adorable clip art from Scrapping Doodle.  :) 


I hope you all enjoy these Laura Numeroff book activities.  Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. What perfect timing! We just started our Laura Numeroff author study this week and I have been looking for some supplemental activities! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I just won a giveaway from Chalk Talk and it was one of her books!!!

    Michelle

    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fabulous! Thanks for the adorable freebie! :)

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete