Saturday, March 10, 2012

April Foolishness Literacy Pack


Spring is just around the corner and so is April Fool’s Day!  This is such a fun day in the classroom.  I created a literacy packet based on the book April Foolishness by Teresa Bateman.  If you don’t have this book be sure to check it out.  J  It is my favorite April Fools book. 

This literacy packet includes reading and writing materials.  The pack includes character pages, a rhyming activity and one writing prompt.  Be sure to check it out for FREE at my TPTstore.  






I also wanted to include these very awesome April Fools cupcakes from my favorite food blog Our Best Bites.  They are too funny and perfect for this prompt.  The mashed potato cupcakes are frosting, caramel sauce and a yellow starburst!  I had to share.  :)  Our Best Bites is a GREAT food blog!






1 comment: