Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Warm Fuzzy

Would you like to find ways to better reinforce positive behavior in your classroom?  Then stay tuned!  Over the next couple of days I will be posting fun ideas that will do just that!  I used all of these in my classroom and I can tell you they work.  Plus they are all quick and easy to do (which is SO important for teachers).  Here is my first idea!


Warm Fuzzy
A warm fuzzy is a great way to reinforce positive behavior as well.  I saw this a few years back and just loved the idea.  I had a jar with fuzzy craft balls inside.  Anytime I saw a student making a good choice I would give them a warm fuzzy.  They would carry it around in their pocket during the day.  The kids LOVED this and it is so easy.  If you would like a label to make your own warm fuzzy jar just click here.







2 comments:

  1. so cute! Do they take it home or return it to the jar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do get to take them home. :) They LOVE warm fuzzies! Plus they are super cheap!

      Delete