Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sweet Spots

Sweet Spots



Today I am sharing my second idea for reinforcing positive behavior. These are amazing!!! J My amazing teammate brought this idea one week and I have used them since! It is SO easy and fun. All you need is a collection of different lip smacker lip gloss. When students are making good choices reward them by putting the lip gloss on the top of their hand in a little spot. It sounds funny. The kids can smell the “sweet spot” throughout the day. Just put the lip gloss in your pocket and you are ready to go! I used this in kindergarten and it was very popular. Currently I am working part time with 1st, 3rd, and 4th grade and they also love the “sweet spots.” For the older kids I found lip gloss flavored like their favorite pop. Example: mountain dew and dr pepper.

1 comment: